Saturday 23 December 2006
My Blog
HOWDY PEOPLE!!!
I guess you know me but I don't know YOU! So please-please-please introduce yourself otherwise I'll be in a LOST WORLD! Let me introduce myself.
I'm in class six and I live in delhi.
Today was the first day of my hols. I was woken up by my aunt saying"yes child,how many hours of study now???" I was disgusted and ignored her. At luchtime I had a horrible shock. My grandmother had made bitter gourd! In the end after a very heated argument, my mother agreed to make a plain paratha. That spoilt my day but after reading a few pages of PG WOODHOUSE I was back to normal in my usual moronic attitude.
Okay then bye diary! See you tomorrow and I do hope you too put in a comment!


Evenin' people!
I couldn't resist writing to you now(though I'm forbidden to do so more than one time)
Today, on the very first day of my holidays I was forced to go to the mart with my mom to do WINDOW SHOPPING. Goodness! Out of all the things she had to chose that particular activity. Tomorrow I'll be told that I have to go to the vegetable market! But I excused them after they allowed to eat one more chocolate after eating five.
Bye people! See ya tommorrow!!!
posted by Fizz @ 10:47 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Fizz
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Memes 'n Blogrolls