Sunday 24 December 2006
Spanish Eggs + movie = YUMMY!!!
Hi!!!
Today I was woken up by a heavenly smell of Spanish Omelette. I went down to find my father taking out a dish of some type from the oven. At first I thought that it was a apple pie of some sort but after smelling it I changed my mind. After eating it I was in Dreamland. Later I vowed to eat it every Sunday. Ah yes! I forgot to tell you about the movie today. Today I saw Star Wars- The Attack Of The Clones. It was a BLAST. By the way, tomorrow's Chistmas! And all gifts can be sent to A123, The Inner Eye House , Timbuktoo land, Mars. It must be sent at the speed of light otherwise it'll take years for me to get them :)
posted by Fizz @ 2:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Fizz
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Memes 'n Blogrolls