Tuesday 2 January 2007
EGGY-BREAD
Hallo, people!!!
Today my mom brought for me a book from the British Council Library called The Student's Cookbook. Seeing it I was horrified at the thought of the scene in which I would be standing in the kitchen, holding the spatula, getting ready to fry and overturn pieces of bitter gourd. But after flicking through the book, I saw that it was really interesting. I chose a recipe called Eggy-Bread. Very nervously, I prepared the ingredients to the dish. After half an hour of agony I recieved my result. My brother had eaten all the bread without leaving a single piece for me. That is what I recieved as a fruit to my hard work :(
posted by Fizz @ 3:39 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Fizz
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Memes 'n Blogrolls