Saturday 13 January 2007
Funny Instruments
Hallo, people!!!
Yesterday my father bought a new mobile, which was highly advanced. My mother didn't know about this and started playing solitare on it. Then she stopped my reading a book, telling my to teach her to click a photo from the funny instrument. I told her all the details. After some time she came to me, complaning(in a confused voice). She didn't know that she had mistakenly clicked on the 'record'. Her voice was being recorded!!! At last she stopped the rcording and told me to delete the photo she had clicked. I saw what had happened. I played it to her and she was mighty indignant. The last time I saw her with that phone, she was muttering curses under her breathe :D
posted by Fizz @ 2:01 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Fizz
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Memes 'n Blogrolls