Friday 5 January 2007
NIGHTMARES
Good morning, people.
Last night, I had seen a very scary movie Don and at about 11:37 pm it ended. I went to my bed, recalling the horror parts of the movie. I went to sleep and I dreamt that the villian was after me, and I was running as fast as my legs could carry me. I was wokenup from my dream. when I banged my head against the wall. Big beads of perspiration dripped from my brow.
I went to the the other room, and whispered in my mother's ear: "Mom, I haven't been able to sleep for about half an hour. Please come with me and help me to sleep?!."
Mom answered in her sleep, "Nikita, plese go to sleep, yesterday was a very hectic day and I am very tired.
I requested her, saying that I was having a horrible headache.
She answered, "Okay, I'll come. She got up and sat for a moment on the bed. Then she promptly lied back and went of to sleep. After that whan I tried to wake her up she started shouting. Scared that the voice would wake up my father, I ran away from the room. That whole night I couldn't go to sleep because I was having dreams of mom chasing me!!!
posted by Fizz @ 10:04 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Fizz
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Memes 'n Blogrolls